A 28-year-old man is challenging the archdiocese’s statements about a con man he says sexually abused him.
A former student at a Fargo Catholic high school filed a lawsuit Tuesday against his former teacher, the school and the Fargo Roman Catholic Diocese, saying he was sexually assaulted on a school-sponsored trip in 1977.
Another sexual abuse lawsuit has been filed against Christian Brother Charles Anthony (Raimond) Rose.
A bankruptcy filing by the Catholic Diocese of Wilmington was the best way to ensure reconciliation and compensation for all victims of clergy sexual abuse in the diocese, the bishop said Monday.
A man who alleges that he was sexually abused as a child by a con man posing as a Roman Catholic deacon went public Monday to challenge recent statements made about the case by the Archdiocese of St. Paul and Minneapolis.
It’s well past time for the Catholic Diocese of Bridgeport to stop fighting the court-ordered release of documents concerning sexual abuse by priests.
A group representing victims of clergy abuse said the local Archdiocese of St. Paul and Minneapolis didn’t do enough to protect parishioners from a phony deacon accused of molesting a child.
Davenport, IA – The Davenport Diocese went back to court Wednesday accused of not complying with its settlement for victims of sexual abuse. Lawyers for the Davenport Diocese and those representing abuse victims battled it out in Federal Court, but it was the battle of one victim that captured the courts attention.
The Roman Catholic Diocese of Bridgeport has lost every legal battle so far to keep secret the sex abuse cases involving priests, but Bishop William Lori said Monday that he has no regrets about taking this case all the way to the nation’s highest court
I am beginning to think that John Edwards, South Carolina Governor Mark Sanford, Octomom, and Jon Gosselin have joined together to form their own public relations firm … and that their first client is the Vatican.