Free Consultation Call 1.888.567.5557

Details

Fr. John Maloy Goodrich

  • 1943: Ordained
  • 1944: Unknown
  • 1945-1956: St. Mary’s Home for Boys, Huber, OR
  • 1957-1968: St. Mary’s Home for Boys, Beaverton, OR
  • 1969-1972: Immaculate Conception, Stayton, OR
  • 1973-1987: St. John Fisher, Portland, OR
  • 1988-1990: Retired, 3925 S.W. 1444, Beaverton, OR 97005
  • 1991-1995: Retied, 14645 SW Farmington Rd., Beaverton, OR 97005
  • 1995: Died (6/6/1995)

Notes: At least 14 accusers have come forward alleging abuse by Fr. John Goodrich. The abuse spanned four decades from the 1950s to the 1980s.