All Four Plaintiffs Interviewed in Vatican Investigation of Former Cardinal Theodore McCarrick
Virtual Press Conference Thursday at 11 AM CT
(New Jersey/Saint Paul, MN) – Tomorrow over a live moderated virtual press conference, attorneys Jeff Anderson and Mike Finnegan will:
- Announce a federal lawsuit against the Vatican (Holy See) filed in United States District Court, District of New Jersey for sexual abuse by sexual predator and former disgraced Cardinal Theodore McCarrick and the Vatican’s repeated failures to protect children by maintaining its clerical culture of obedience, secrecy and suppression
- Discuss the significance of each Plaintiff’s role in the Vatican investigation into former Cardinal Theodore McCarrick and the significance of the McCarrick Report released last week
- Demand that Pope Francis and the Holy See:
- Release all the identities of thousands of offenders known exclusively by the Vatican and held in strict secrecy;
- Release the files and pertinent histories of the thousands of offenders;
- Release the identities of the top officials accused of sexual abuse worldwide, including the histories of each known only by the Vatican;
- Report all evidence held secretly in its possession in the papal office of clerical crimes to law enforcement worldwide
A moderated Q&A will immediately follow.
Thursday, November 19, 2020 at 11:00 AM (CST)
The press conference will take place over a secure Zoom conference call, and will be filmed live in our Saint Paul office. Attendees will be on mute upon arrival but will be able to submit questions through Zoom chat. Alternatively, attendees can wait until the conclusion of the presentation to ask questions directly over Zoom.
Press are welcome to join the Zoom call.
Meeting ID: 983 0045 1825
One tap mobile
+13017158592,,98300451825# US (Washington D.C)
+13126266799,,98300451825# US (Chicago)
Find your local number: https://zoom.us/u/abMCF26eno
The press conference will be filmed at 1080p resolution with a broadcast camera and uploaded in real time to Vimeo. Video files will be uploaded to Vimeo and available for download here following the conclusion of the event for use by broadcast and digital media (processing of the full resolution video file may take up to an hour). A Dropbox link for access to the video files is also available upon request. Submit requests to email@example.com.