Br. Joseph Nu’uanu, S.M.
- 1958-1960: St. Louis High School, Honolulu, HI
- 1960-1963: Archbishop Riordan High School, San Francisco, CA
- 1963-1965: St. Louis High School, Honolulu, HI
- 1965-1984: St. Anthony High School, Maui, HI
- 1980: Sabbatical
- 1984-1985: San Jose Marianist Community Family Living Center, San Jose, CA
- 1984-1988: Housing Coordinator/Director at Singleton ESJ
- 1988-2002: Executive Director of Martha’s Kitchen, San Jose, CA
- 2002: Retired
- 2003-2007: Sub-director of San Juan Residence, Cupertino, CA
- 2007-2013: Cupertino Marianist Community, Cupertino, CA
- 2013: Deceased
Notes: Br. Joseph Nu’uanu was named in a 2016 civil lawsuit in Hawaii. The survivor alleged Br. Nu’uanu sexually abused him when he was a student at St. Louis School in Honolulu in approximately 1979. Br. Nu’uanu died in 2013.