Fr. Andrew P. Brizzolara, C.S.
- 1976-1980 St. Charles Borromeo Seminary, Staten Island, NY (NY)
- 1981-1985 St. Tarcisius, Framingham, MA (BO)
- 1986-1988 Our Lady of Pompeii, Manhattan, New York, NY (NY)
- 1989-1999 St. Joseph’s, New York, NY (NY)
- 1999-2004 St. Michael’s, New Haven, CT (HRT)
- 2005-2019 Unknown
Fr. Andrew Brizzolara was ordained a priest of the Missionaries of St. Charles-Scalabrinians. In 2004, Fr. Brizzolara resigned after he was accused of sexually abusing a minor child in approximately 1982 or 1983, when he worked in the Archdiocese of Boston. In 2007,Fr. Brizzolara was reportedly working at Villa Rosa Nursing Home in Mitchellville, Maryland. Fr. Brizzolara’s name was reportedly omitted from the Archdiocese of Boston’s 2011 list of clerics accused of sexually abusing children because he was a religious order, as opposed to diocesan, priest. Fr. Brizzolara’s status as a priest, current whereabouts, and whether he has access to children are unknown.