Fr. Gerard (Gerald) F. Bugge, C.Ss.R.
- 1970 Mt. St. Alphonsus Seminary, Esopus, NY (NY)
- 1971 Unknown
- 1972 St. James and St. John, Baltimore, MD (BAL)
- 1973-1977 St. Mary Church, Annapolis, MD (BAL)
- 1978-1985 Holy Redeemer College, Washington, D.C. (WDC)
- 1986-1987 St. Mary Church, Annapolis, MD (BAL)
- 1986-1988 St. Anthony of Padua, Lancaster, PA (HBG)
- 1989-2003 Unknown
- 2004 Died
Fr. Gerard F. Bugge was ordained a Redemptorist priest. In 1985, Fr. Bugge allegedly admitted to sexually abusing a minor. The allegations were reported to the Redemptorists Fathers and Fr. Bugge’s faculties were reportedly removed. The details of the sexual abuse allegations, including when and where the abuse occurred, are unknown. Fr. Bugge was included in the Archdiocese of Baltimore’s 2002 “List of Priests and Brothers Accused of Child Sexual Abuse” as well as the 2018 “Diocese of Harrisburg List of Clergy & Seminarians Accused of Sexual Abuse of a Child” under the subsection “Cases Where Abuse was Alleged to Have Occurred in Another Diocese.” Fr. Bugge’s status as a priest, whereabouts, and whether he had access to children from 1989 until his death in 2004 are unknown.