Fr. Thomas Joseph Dove, C.S.P.
- 1962: Catholic Information Center, Boston, MA (BO)
- 1963-1965: St. Rose of Lima, Layton, UT (SLC)
- 1966-1976: St. Paul The Apostle, Los Angeles, CA (LA)
- 1977-1985: Paulist Fathers Generalate, Scarsdale, NY (NY)
- 1986-1992: St. Mary, Chicago, IL (CHI)
- 1993-1994: St. Patrick’s, Memphis, TN (MEM)
- 1994: Paulist Fathers (New York) (MEM)
- 1995-2017: Old St. Mary’s Cathedral, San Francisco, CA (SFR)
- 2000-2011: Paulist Fathers Generalate, Jamaica Estates, NY (NY)
- 2004-2017: Retired
- 2018-2019: Unknown
Fr. Thomas Joseph Dove was ordained a priest of the Paulist Fathers. In 2014, Fr. Thomas Dove was accused of the sexual abuse of a minor girl from 1972 to 1974, while he worked at the Catholic Information Center in Los Angeles, California. Fr. Dove was reportedly withdrawn from public ministry and been forbidden to function publicly as a priest. Fr. Dove was named on the Archdiocese of Los Angeles’ list of “Allegations of Sexual Misconduct by Priests Reported to the Archdiocese of Los Angeles Since 2008” in the section “Allegations Involving Priests Belonging to Religious Orders.” Fr. Dove was also named on the Paulist Fathers’ 2019 “List of Paulist Fathers with Credible Claims of Sexual Abuse of a Minor,” in the section “Living Paulist Fathers with Credible Claims.” As of 2019, Fr. Dove is believed to be residing at the Paulist House in San Francisco, California. Whether Fr. Dove has access to children is unknown.