Fr. Arthur D. Purcell
- 1980-1983 St. Ann’s, Queens, NY (BRK)1999-2004 St. Brendan’s, Brooklyn, NY (BRK)
- 1984-1987 St. Michael’s, Queens, NY (BRK)
- 1988-1994 St. Cecilia’s, Brooklyn, NY (BRK)
- 1995-1998 St. Frances de Chantal, Brooklyn, NY (BRK)
- 1999-2004 St. Brendan’s, Brooklyn, NY (BRK)
- 2005-2019 Unknown
Fr. Arthur Purcell was ordained a priest in the Diocese of Brooklyn. Fr. Purcell was reportedly removed from ministry in 2004. Fr. Purcell was named on the Diocese of Brooklyn’s 2019 “List of Diocesan Clergy For Whom the Diocese Received Allegations of Sexual Misconduct with a Minor,” in the subsection “Clergy Members of the Diocese of Brooklyn With Credible Allegations: Credibility Deemed by Diocesan Review Board Determination and/or Admission on Behalf of the Cleric.” The details of the sexual abuse allegations, including when and where the abuse occurred, are unknown. Fr. Purcell’s current status as a priest, whereabouts, and whether he has access to children are unknown.