Fr. Bernard Brian Hanley
- 1959-1961: St. Philip Neri, Lynwood, CA
- 1962: St. Kevin, Los Angeles, CA
- 1963: St. Mariana de Paredes, Pico Rivera, CA
- 1964-1965: La Purisima Concepcion, Lompoc, CA
- 1965: Returned to Ireland
- 1966-2018: Unknown
Fr. Brian Hanley was ordained in 1958 in Ireland and began to work in the Archdiocese of Los Angeles shortly thereafter. Fr. Hanley is accused of sexually abusing at least two children in 1965 while working at La Purisima Concepcion in Lompoc, California. He was named in a civil lawsuit in 2004. As of 2013, Fr. Hanley was reportedly an active priest residing in Ireland. Fr. Hanley was included in the Archdiocese of Los Angeles’ list of priests accused of sexual misconduct involving minors. Fr. Hanley’s status as a priest, current whereabouts, and whether he has access to children are unknown.