Fr. Bruce C. Maxwell, O.S.C.
- 1974-1975: St. Columban’s Parish, Birmingham, MI (DET)
- 1975-1982: Mission Director, Hastings, NE (LIN)
- 1977-1982: Sacred Heart, Kenesaw, NE (LIN)
- 1983-1984: St. Cyprian’s, Riverview, MI (DET)
- 1984-1986: Archdiocesan Computer Development Program, Detroit, MI (DET)
- 1986-1989: Gabriel Richard High School, Riverview, MI (DET)
- 1986-2004: Crosier Community of Riverview, MI (DET)
- 1987-1989: St. Cyprian’s, Riverview, MI (DET)
- 1989-1992: U.S. Coast Guard Training Center, Petaluma, CA (SR)
- 1990-1992: St. James, Petaluma, CA (SR)
- 1992-1994: Naval Support Unit, Manama, Bahrain
- 1994-1996: Destroyer Squadron 8, Mayport, FL
- 1996: Destroyer Squadron 14, Mayport, FL
- 1996-1998: Fleet Activities, Yokosuka, Japan
- 1998-2001: Marine Corps Air Station, Jacksonville, N.C.
- 2001-2002: Marines, Okinawa, Japan
- 2002-2006: Crosier Community of Phoenix (PHX)
- 2006: Died
Fr. Bruce Maxwell was ordained a Crosier priest. Fr. Maxwell was named on the Archdiocese of Detroit’s list of “Clergy Credibly Accused of Abuse” in the section “Religious Order Priests.” As well as the Diocese of Santa Rosa’s “Diocese Responds to the Request for Transparency.” In this document, Fr. Maxwell is included under the section titled “Names of accused priests who had varying degrees of connection with the Diocese of Santa Rosa and who had claims brought against them in other places.” Fr. Maxwell was named by the Canons Regular of the Order of the Holy Cross, Crosier Fathers and Brothers of the Province of St. Odilia on its list of “Names of Crosiers with one or more credibly claims of sexual abuse of minors.” According to this list, Fr. Maxwell was removed from ministry in 2002. The details of the child sexual abuse allegation, including when and where the alleged abuse occurred, are unknown.