Charles T. Plock
Fr. Charles T. Plock worked at the following locations:
- 1973: Ordained
- 1974-1984: Foreign Mission, Puerto Armuelles, Panama (Diocese of David) (Republic of Panama)
- 1985-1996: St. John the Baptist, Brooklyn, NY
- 1990: Vincentian Fathers Residence, Brooklyn, NY
- 1991-1993: Vincentian Community Residence, Brooklyn, NY
- 1994-1996: St. John the Baptist Rectory, Brooklyn, NY
- 1997-2001: Immaculate Conception, Philadelphia, PA
- 2002-2003: Unknown
- 2004-2008: Vincentian Residence (St. John’s University), Jamaica, NY
- 2008: Arrested after emailing a pornographic video to a detective posing as a thirteen-year-old boy. Released on bond and sent to St. John Vianney Center in Downington, PA.
- 12/2003: Sentenced to 5 years’ probation
- Currently listed as a registered sex offender in Pennsylvania. The Pennsylvania registry indicates that Fr. Plock resides at St. Vincent’s Seminary in Philadelphia, PA.
(Sources: Official Catholic Directory, www.bishopaccountability.org & https://www.pameganslaw.state.pa.us/OffenderDetails/Photos/37327)