Daniel W. Casey, Jr.
- 1976-1981: Blessed Sacrament, Johnson City, NY
- 1982-1986: St. Mary, Cortland, NY
- 1986-1988: Cortland County Jail
- 1987-1989: St. Paul, Oswego, NY
- 1990-1991: St. John, Utica, NY (in residence)
- 1992: St. Monica, Rochester, NY (in residence)
- 1993-1999: Unknown
- 1/9/2000: Died
Two civil lawsuits filed in 1992 alleged that Fr. Daniel W. Casey, Jr. sexually abused three children in the 1980s. The Diocese of Syracuse settled both lawsuits. Fr. Casey reportedly resigned from the priesthood.