Edmond A. Parrakow
In 2004, Fr. Edmond Parrakow of the Archdiocese of New York was accused of sexually abusing three boys in the 1970s.
Fr. Parrakow was ordained in 1968 and worked in parishes in Tuckahoe, Yonkers, Bronx, and Stormville, New York; and Mount Pleasant, Pennsylvania.
Fr. Edmond Parrakow worked at the following locations:
- 1968-1969: Assumption, Tuckahoe, NY
- 1969-1973: St. Peter’s, Yonkers, NY
- 1973-1985: St, Martin of Tours, Bronx, NY
- 1970s: Aquinas High School, Bronx, NY
- 1985-1986: Unknown
- 1986-1988: St. Pius X, Mt. Pleasant, PA
- 1988-1994: Absent on sick leave
- 1992-1993: Green Haven Correctional Facility, Stormville, NY
- 1994-2006: Unknown