Br. Edward Henriques, O.F.M.
- 1946-1956: St. John, Laveen, AZ (TUC)
- 1956-1958: St. Francis, Sacramento, CA (SAC)
- 1958-1960: Mission Band from Stockton, CA & San Francisco, CA (SF)
- 1960-1961: Serra Retreat, Malibu, CA (LA)
- 1961-1962: Poverello Retreat, San Fernando, CA (LA)
- 1962-1963: St. Joseph, Los Angeles, CA (LA)
- 1963-1964: St. Boniface, San Francisco, CA (SF)
- 1965-2002: Unknown
- 2002: Died
Br. Edward Henriques was a member of the Franciscan Friars of the Province of Saint Barbara, part of what is formally known as the Order of Friars Minor. Br. Henriques was included in the Franciscan Friars Province of Saint Barbara’s “List of Franciscan Friars from the St. Barbara Province with Credibly (sic) Claims of Sexual Abuse of a Minor” in the section “Former Province of St. Barbara Friars Who Have Been Credibly Accused Who Have Left The Order.” According to this list, reports were made in 1949 and 1963 alleging that Br. Henriques sexually abused a minor in approximately 1949 and 1963. He was named in a 2008 civil lawsuit filed against the Franciscan Friars, Old Mission Santa Barbara. Br. Henriques allegedly left the Franciscans in 1965. Br. Henriques whereabouts and whether he had access to children from 1965 until his death are unknown.