Edward R. D’Andrea
The Diocese of Rockville Centre placed Fr. Edward R. D’Andrea on leave in April 2011 in the wake of an allegation of child sexual abuse. Fr. D’Andrea worked as pastor at Our Lady of the Snow in Blue Point, New York when allegation was made.
Fr. Edward R. D’Andrea was ordained a priest for the Diocese of Rockville Centre in 1973 and worked at the following locations:
- 1974: St. James, Seaford, NY
- 1975-1978: St. Barnabas Apostle, Bellmore, NY
- 1979-1982: St. Pius X Preparatory Seminary, Uniondale, NY
- 1983-1989: Good Shepherd, Holbrook, NY
- 1990-1994: St. Philip and James, St. James, NY
- 1995: Unknown
- 1996-1997: St. Anthony of Padua, East Northport, NY
- 1998-2004: Diocesan Seminary of the Immaculate Conception, Huntington, NY (Director of Spiritual Formation)
- 2002-2004: Diocesan Priests’ Personnel Policy Board, Rockville Centre, NY
- 2005-2011: Our Lady of the Snow, Blue Point, NY
- 2011: Placed on leave
Fr. D’Andrea was listed as pastor in the Our Lady of the Snow church bulletins in June 2014 and October 2015. The Our Lady of the Snow website no longer lists him as part of the pastoral team. Fr. D’Andrea is believed to be residing in Ronkonkoma, New York.
(Sources: The Official Catholic Directory; www.bishop-accountability.org; www.ourladyofthesnowbluepoint.com/bulletin/june22_2014_ourladyo.pdf; www.ourladyofthesnowbluepoint.com/bulletin/oct25_2015_ourladyo.pdf)