Fr. Elias J. Tederous, M.M.
- 1955: Ordained
- 1956-1957: St. John the Baptist’s, Oahu, Honolulu, HI (Mission – St. Joseph’s Church, Moanalua Gardens)
- 1958-1960: 1721 Dole St., Honolulu, HI
- 1961-1962: St. Joseph’s, Hilo, HI
- 1963-1971: Good Shepherd, Honomu, HI
- 1972-1978: St. Anthony, Papaaloa, HI (Missions – St. James, Ookala; St. Joseph, Paauilo)
- 1979-1980: Maryknoll House, Buffalo, NY
- 1981: Maryknoll House, Philadelphia, PA
- 1982-1999: Sacred Heart, Waianae, HI
- 1993-2005: Maryknoll Fathers’ House, Honolulu, HI
- 2005-2008: Retired
- 2008: Deceased
Notes: By 1973, Fr. Elias J. Tederous was appointed Regional Assistant for the Hawaii Region. Toward the end of his career. Fr. Tederous was assistant pastor to Vicar General and known child abuser, Fr. Marc Alexander. Fr. Tederous was named in a 2016 civil lawsuit in Hawaii. The lawsuit alleges Fr. Tederous sexually abused the survivor when he was a young boy at Good Shephard Catholic Church in Honomu, HI.