Fr. Francis C. Wildgruber (Wildgrubert)
- Unknown BVM Help of Christians, Woodside, NY (BRK)
- 1961-1975 SS. Joachim and Ann, Queens Village, NY (BRK)
- 1976-1996 Sacred Heart, Brooklyn, NY (BRK)
- 1983-1985 Absent on Sick Leave (BRK)
- 1992-2000 Absent on Sick Leave (BRK)
- 2000 Died
Fr. Francis Wildgruber was ordained a priest in the Diocese of Brooklyn. Fr. Wildgruber was named on the Diocese of Brooklyn’s 2019 “List of Diocesan Clergy for Whom the Diocese Received Allegations of Sexual Misconduct with a Minor,” in the subsection “Diocese of Brooklyn Clergy Who Were Deceased/or Resigned Prior to a Finding of Credibility.” The details of the sexual abuse allegations, including when and where the abuse occurred, are unknown. Fr. Wildgruber’s whereabouts and whether had had access to children from 1983 until his death in 2000 are unknown.