John (Jack) Niland, O.F.M.Cap.
- 1976: Ordained
- 1977-1978: Guam Agana Friary, Guam
- 1979-1984: Our Lady of Mount Carmel Church, Agat, Guam
- 1984: Foreign Missions, Mariana Islands, Guam
- 1985: St. Francis Friary, Agana Heights, Guam
- 1986-1987: Foreign Missions, Mariana Islands, Guam
- 1988-1994: St. Francis Friary, Agana Heights, Guam
- 1988: American Cassinese Federation, Guam
- 1990: San Juan Bautista Church, Ordot, Guam
- 1992-1999: Our Lady of Guadalupe Church, Santa Rita, Guam
- 2000-2008: Our Lady of Good Counsel, Pearl City, HI
- 2009: Deceased
Notes: Fr. John Niland was a Capuchin Franciscan Friar of the Province of St. Mary. Fr. Niland worked in Guam from 1976 to 1999. Fr. Niland’s first Guam assignment was assistant priest to Fr. Anthony Apuron who later became Archbishop of Guam. In 2017, allegations of sexual abuse surfaced against Archbishop Apuron. Fr. Niland was sent to Our Lady of Good Counsel Church in Pearl City, HI. He was a teacher, counselor, pastor, and vice-provincial. Fr. Nilan was accused in a 2017 lawsuit of molesting a 14-year-old boy in the rectory of Our Lady of Mt. Carmel parish in Agat in 1982. A lawsuit was filed in 2017 by a man who alleges he was raped by Fr. Niland during confession when he was a 10-year-old altar boy in approximately 1979.