Fr. James A. Vedro, O.S.C.
- 1965: Ordained
- 1966: Immaculate Conception Monastery, Hastings, NE
- 1967-1975: Crosier Monastery and Seminary, Onamia, MN
- 1976-1982: Crosier House of Studies, Fort Wayne, IN
- 1983-1992: St. Stephen, Anoka, MN
- 1990-1992: Crosier Community of Anoka, Anoka, MN
- 1993: St. Alphonsus, Dearborn, MI
- 1993-2004: Crosier Community of Riverview, Riverview, MI
- 1994-1996: St. Cyprian, Riverview, MI
- 1997-2002: St. Joseph, Trenton, MI
- 2005-2015: Unknown
- 2015: Deceased
Notes: Fr. James A. Vedro is alleged to have abused another Crosier priest, Wendell Mohs from approximately 1964 to 1965. In 1984, Fr. Vedro played a role in the transfer of another admitted child molester, Gerald Funcheon, from Damien Memorial High School in Honolulu, Hawaii to Palma High School in Salinas, California. Fr. Vedro counseled Fr. Funcheon after the parents of a Damien student reported Funcheon for sexually abusing their son in 1984. Fr. Vedro’s name was added to the Archdiocese of Saint Paul and Minneapolis’ list of clerics with substantiated claims of sexual abuse of minors on October 23, 2014. Fr. Vedro died on April 3, 2015.