Fr. James T. Cairns, C.M.
- 1970-1971: Seminary of Our Lady Queen of Angels, San Fernando, CA
- 1972-1977: St. Vincent Seminary, Montebello, CA
- 1978-1980: St. John’s Seminary, Camarillo, CA
- 1981-1988: Unknown
- 1989: St. Vincent Catholic Church, Los Angeles, CA
- 1990: Unknown
- 1991-1993: Queen of Angels, Los Angeles, CA; Hollywood Presbyterian Medical Center
- 1994-1998: Saint Agnes’ Medical Center, Fresno, CA
- 1999-2000: The Catholic Community of Mount Carmel, Fresno, CA; St. Alphonsus Church, Fresno, CA
- 2001: Children’s Hospital, Fresno, CA
- 2002-2018: Unknown
Fr. James Cairns was a Vincentian priest. Fr. Cairns has been accused of sexually abusing at least one child from approximately 1971 to 1973. Fr. Cairns was included in the Archdiocese of Los Angeles’ list of priests accused of sexual misconduct involving minors. It is believed Fr. Cairns may be living in Modesto, CA. Fr. Cairns’ status as a priest and whether he has access to children are unknown.