James P. Stark
Father James Stark was ordained in 1964 and subsequently worked in parishes in the Archdiocese of St. Paul and Minneapolis before he was permanently removed from ministry in 1986.
Father Stark is included on the Archdiocese of St. Paul and Minneapolis’ official list of clergy members how have been credibly accused of child sexual abuse.
According to the Archdiocese of St. Paul and Minneapolis list (released 2/17/2014), Father Stark was assigned to the following parishes:
· 1964-1967: Assistant pastor, St. Stephen’s, Anoka
· 1967-1969: Assistant pastor, St. Andrew’s, St. Paul
· 1969-1973: Assistant pastor, Nativity, Bloomington
· 1973-1974: Assistant pastor, Holy Spirit, St. Paul
· 1974-1977: Assistant pastor, St. Peter’s, Richfield
· 1977-1986: Pastor, St. Michael, Farmington
· 1986 Leave of absence; removed from ministry
Ministerial Status: Died 1999.