Fr. Jerold W. Lindner, S.J.
- 1964-1966: Sacred Heart Novitiate, Los Gatos, CA (SFR) (seminarian)
- 1967: Unknown
- 1968: Loyola University, Los Angeles, CA (student/seminarian)
- 1968-1970: St. Louis University, St. Louis, MO (graduate student/seminarian)
- 1970-1973: St. Ignatius College Prep, San Francisco, CA (SFR) (teacher/seminarian)
- 1973-1976: Jesuit School of Theology, Berkeley, CA (OAK) (graduate student/seminarian)
- 1976: Ordained
- 1976-1982: St. Ignatius College Prep, San Francisco, CA (SFR)
- 1983-1997: Loyola High School, Los Angeles, CA
- 1998: St. Luke Institute, Silver Spring, MD; Loyola High School, Los Angeles, CA
- 1998-2002: Jesuit Retreat House, Los Altos, CA (SJ)
- 2002-2012: Sacred Heart Jesuit Center, Los Gatos, CA (SJ)
- 2012-2018: Unknown
Notes: Fr. Jerold Lindner is a Jesuit priest with ties to the Archdiocese of San Francisco, Diocese of Oakland, and Diocese of San Jose. During his time at St. Ignatius College Prep in the Archdiocese of San Francisco, Fr. Lindner was accused of sexual abusing at least six children. In 1992, a parent of one of Fr. Linder’s alleged victims reported the alleged victim’s abuse to the principal of Loyola High School in Los Angeles. In response, Fr. Linder was placed on leave and sent to St. Luke Institute, an institution known for treating priests accused of child sexual abuse. In approximately 1998, Fr. Lindner was again sent to St. Luke Institute. The Jesuits found the allegations not credible and returned Fr. Lindner to ministry. A civil lawsuit settled in 1998 alleged that Fr. Lindner sexually abused two boys in 1975. The lawsuit accused Fr. Lindner of using threats to coerce the boys to remain silent about the abuse. Fr. Lindner was also named in a 2003 civil lawsuit, which alleged that he sexually abused two children. Fr. Lindner reportedly sexually abused at least 10 victims, including his own nieces and nephews. Fr. Linder was sent to live at Jesuit retreat centers in the Diocese of San Jose from approximately 1998 until at least 2012. In 2010, one of Fr. Lindner’s alleged victims assaulted him. Fr. Lindner was included in the Archdiocese of Los Angeles’ list of priests accused of sexual misconduct involving minors. Fr. Lindner’s status as a priest, current whereabouts, and whether he has access to children are unknown.