Fr. John Lawrence Brennan
- 1932: Ordained
- 1932-1933: Good Shepherd, Beverly Hills, CA
- 1934-1935: Catholic University, Washington, D.C.
- 1936-1939: St. Vibiana’s Church, Los Angeles, CA
- 1940-1941: St. Augustine’s, Culver City, CA
- 1942-1944: St. John’s Hospital, Santa Monica, CA
- 1945-1947: Holy Family Church, Glendale, CA
- 1948-1951: St. Catherine’s, Catalina Island, CA
- 1952-1959: St. Gerard Majella, Culver City, CA
- 1960-1979: Saints Peter and Paul, Wilmington, CA
- 1980: Unknown
- 1981-1982: Retired, Saints Peter and Paul, Wilmington, CA
- 1983: Died
Notes: Fr. John Lawrence Brennan was accused of sexually abusing a child between approximately 1954 and 1956. Fr. Brennan was included in the Archdiocese of Los Angeles’ list of priests accused of sexual misconduct involving minors.