Fr. Joseph V. Agostino, C.M.
- 1984-1988 St. John the Baptist, Brooklyn, NY (BRK); Vincentian Fathers Residence, Brooklyn, NY (BRK)
- 1989 Immaculate Conception, Towson, MD (BAL)
- 1990-1993 Vincentian Community Residence, Brooklyn, NY (BRK)
- 1990-2009 St. John the Baptist, Brooklyn, NY (BRK); St. John the Baptist Rectory, Brooklyn, NY (BRK)
- 1994-2009 St. John the Baptist Rectory, Brooklyn, NY (BRK)
- 2004-2007 Liturgical Commission (BRK)
- 2010-2011 DePaul Novitiate, Philadelphia, PA (PH)
- 2012-2017 Congregation of the Mission, Philadelphia, PA (PH)
- 2017 Vincentian Family Office, Philadelphia, PA (PH)
- 2018-2019 Unknown
Fr. Joseph Agostino was ordained a priest of the Congregation of the Mission (Vincentian Fathers). In 2003, a man came forward alleging he was sexually abused by Fr. Agostino as a minor. Both the Vincentians and the Diocese of Brooklyn conducted an investigation and deemed there was not enough evidence to substantiate the allegation. Fr. Agostino was allowed to remain in ministry. In 2009, the same man came forward with additional details of the abuse. Fr. Agostino was suspended pending the outcome of a new investigation. Several months later, Fr. Agostino was transferred to the Vincentians’ Eastern Province headquarters. According to the Vincentians’ website in 2017, he has been assigned to various projects by the Superior General of the Congregation. It is believed Fr. Agostino currently resides in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. Fr. Agostino’s status as a priest and whether he has access to children are unknown.