Fr. Joseph B. Di Peri, S.M.
- 1956-1960: Our Lady of Mt. Carmel, Jersey City, NJ
- 1960-1962: St. Anthony’s, Belleville, NJ
- 1960-1962: Clara Maas Hospital, Belleville, NJ
- 1960-1962: Essex County Youth House
- 1962-1967: St. Lucy’s, Newark, NJ
- 1963-1967: St. James High School, Newark, NJ
- 1967-1977: Oratory School, Summit, NJ
- 1977-1978: Chaminade Preparatory High School, Canoga Park, CA
- 1978-1980: Oratory School, Summit, NJ
- 1981: Unknown
- 1982-1986: St. Cecilia Regional High School, Englewood, NJ
- 1987-2005: Unknown
- 2005-2006: Trenton, NJ
- 2007: Died
Fr. Joseph B. DiPeri, S.M. is accused of sexually abusing a student at Chaminade Preparatory High School in 1977 to 1978. Fr. DiPeri was not listed in the Official Catholic Directories beyond 1986. He was permanently removed from ministry in 2003 after the Archdiocese of Newark learned that he had been credibly accused of sexually abusing a child at Chaminade Preparatory High School in California. Before Fr. DiPeri’s death, he was reportedly living at a retirement home in the Diocese of Trenton and was on the Archdiocese of Newark’s permanent monitoring system. Fr. DiPeri was included in the Archdiocese of Los Angeles’ list of priests accused of sexual misconduct involving minors. His whereabouts and whether he had access to minors from approximately 1987 until his death in 2007 are unknown.