Fr. Joseph Michael Henry, M.M.
- 1934-1935: Bedford, Mass
- 1935: Mary Knoll, NY
- 1936-1942: Fushun Manchuria
- 1943-1944: Catholic Mission, Fushun, Manchukuo
- 1945: Mary Knoll, NY
- 1946-1948; Catholic Mission, Fushun, Manchukuo
- 1949: Kweilin Kwangsi, China Catholic Mission
- 1950: St. Anthony, Kailua, HI
- 1951: Sacred Heart Church, Honolulu, HI
- 1952-1961: St. Anthony, Kailua, HI
- 1962-1963: 1721 Dole Street
- 1964-1974: St. Anthony, Kailua, HI
- 1974: Died
Notes: The majority of Fr. Henry’s career as a priest was spent at St. Anthony’s in Kailua where he is alleged to have abused several boys. Fr. Henry began sexually abusing boys in Hawaii as soon as he was assigned to St. Anthony’s in 1950. Numerous reports were made to the Diocese of Honolulu yet Fr. Henry remained at St. Anthony’s where he and other sexually abusive clerics continued to prey on young boys. Since Fr. Henry’s death in 1974, multiple lawsuits have been filed by survivors of sexual abuse at the hands of Fr. Henry.