Fr. Juan (John) Santillan, Sch.P.
- 1970-1974: St. Bernard High School, Playa Del Rey, CA
- 1975: St. Lucy, Los Angeles, CA
- 1976-1981: Santa Teresita, Los Angeles, CA
- 1982: Left Archdiocese
- 1983-1985: St. Lucy, Los Angeles, CA
- 1985: Pater Noster High School, Los Angeles, CA
- 1986: Left Archdiocese
- 1987: Casa Calasanz, Los Angeles, CA
- 1987-1993: St. Lucy, Los Angeles, CA
- 1994-1998: Our Lady Help of Christians, Los Angeles, CA
- 1999-2002: Unknown; potentially Bolivia
- 2002: Removed
- 2003-2018: Unknown
Fr. Juan Santillan was a member of the Piarist religious order. Fr. Santillan has been accused of child sexual abuse by at least two people. Fr. Santillan has been named in two civil lawsuits; one lawsuit alleges child sexual abuse in approximately 1977 to 1981 when Fr. Santillan worked at Santa Teresita Church in Los Angeles, and the other lawsuit alleges child sexual abuse in approximately 1983 to 1985 when Fr. Santillan worked at St. Lucy Catholic Church in Los Angeles. In 1998, Fr. Santillan was accused of sexually abusing an altar server in the 1970s. He was also sued in 1998, but the case was dismissed. In 2002, the Los Angeles Police Department was investigating a claim of child sexual abuse against Fr. Santillan. As of 2002, it is believed that Fr. Santillan was working as a priest somewhere in Bolivia. Fr. Santillan was included in the Archdiocese of Los Angeles’ list of priests accused of sexual misconduct involving minors. It is believed Fr. Santillan may have died in approximately 2014. Since 1999, Fr. Santillan’s whereabouts, his status as a priest, and whether he had access to children are unknown.