Kenneth T. Nee
In 2002, Fr. Kenneth T. Nee retired and had his priestly faculties removed following an allegation of child sexual abuse. Fr. Nee was accused of sexually abusing a teenager in approximately the 1960s.
Fr. Kenneth T. Nee was ordained a priest for the Diocese of Brooklyn on June 6, 1953, before the Diocese of Rockville Centre was created in 1957. Fr. Nee worked at the following locations in the Dioceses of Brooklyn and Rockville Centre:
- 1954-1961: St. John the Evangelist, Riverhead, NY
- 1962: St. Mary’s, Roslyn, NY
- 1963-1980: Our Holy Redeemer, Freeport, NY
- 1981-2002: Our Lady of Fatima, Manorhaven, NY
- 2003-2006: St. Pius X Residence, Uniontown, NY (retired)
Fr. Kenneth T. Nee died on February 19, 2006.
(Source: Official Catholic Directory & www.bishop-accountability.org)