Fr. Martin O’Loghlen, SS.CC.
- 1962-1967: Bishop Amat Memorial High School, La Puente, CA
- 1968-1977: Damien Boys High School, La Verne, CA
- 1978-1980: Congregation of the Sacred Hearts, La Puente, CA
- 1981-1988: SS.CC. General Government, Rome
- 1989-1996: Holy Name of Mary, San Dimas, CA
- 1997-2002: Congregation of the Sacred Hearts, La Puente, CA
- 2003-2008: Resurrection of Our Lord Parish, Bagong Silang, Philippines
- 2008-2009: Provincial House, La Verne, CA
- 2009-2011: Holy Name Parish, San Dimas, CA
- 2012-2018: Unknown
Fr. Martin O’Loghlen was a priest of the Congregation of the Sacred Hearts of Jesus and Mary. In approximately 1995 or 1996, he was accused of sexually abusing a girl at Bishop Amat High School in La Puente during the late 1960s. Fr. O’Loghlen admitted to the sexual abuse, which included intercourse. Within ten months of receiving the complaint, the Los Angeles Archdiocese had Fr. O’Loghlen join their Sexual Abuse Advisory board. Fr. O’Loghlen has been named in at least one civil lawsuit. From approximately 2003 to 2008, Fr. O’Loghlen worked in the Philippines. Fr. O’Loghlen reportedly had his priestly duties revoked in 2011. Fr. O’Loghlen was included in the Archdiocese of Los Angeles’ list of priests accused of sexual misconduct involving minors. Fr. O’Loghlen’s current whereabouts and whether he has access to children are unknown.