Fr. Robert (Bob) Marsicek, S.D.S.
- 1969-1973: St. Gregory’s, St. Nazianz, WI (GB)
- 1973-1974: St. Mark’s, Phoenix, AZ (PHX); Arizona State Hospital, Phoenix, AZ (PHX); Maricopa Children’s Hospital, Maricopa, AZ (PHX)
- 1974-1987: St. Joseph’s, Huntsville, AL (BIR)
- 1987: Salvatorian Provincial Residence, Milwaukee, WI (MIL)
- 1987-2000: Divine Savior, Orangevale, CA (SAC)
- 1990-2000: Catholic Committee on Scouting, Sacramento, CA (SAC)
- 2000-2001 Salvatorian Provincial Residence, Milwaukee, WI (MIL)
- 2001-2011: St. Pius X, Wauwatosa, WI (MIL)
- 2006-2012: Archdiocesan Consultors, Milwaukee, WI (MIL)
- 2008-2013: Mother of Good Counsel, Milwaukee, WI (MIL)
- 2011-2013: Wauwatosa Catholic School, Wauwatosa, WI (MIL)
- 2013-2017: Milwaukee Salvatorian Provincial Offices, Milwaukee, WI (MIL)
- 2018-2019: Unknown
Fr. Robert (Bob) Marsicek was ordained a Salvatorian priest. During his more than four decades in the priesthood, Fr. Marsicek worked in Arizona, Wisconsin, and California. In 2013, Fr. Marsicek was removed from St. Pius X in Wauwatosa, Wisconsin after a teacher reported possible child sexual abuse. Following the allegation, two survivors came forward to accuse Fr. Marsicek of child sexual abuse when he worked at Divine Savior in Sacramento, California in approximately the 1980s and 1990s. Another survivor came forward to allege child sexual abuse which occurred at St. Nazianz, Wisconsin. In 2017, Fr. Marsicek was charged on counts relating to child sexual abuse for the alleged acts he committed at St. Pius X in Wauwatosa, Wisconsin. Through a plea deal, Fr. Marsicek was sentenced to one year in prison in December 2017. Fr. Marsicek was included on the Diocese of Phoenix’s “Names of priests of religious communities who have served in the Diocese of Phoenix and have been laicized and/or removed from ministry by their communities due to sexual misconduct with a minor.” Fr. Marsicek’s status as a priest, current whereabouts, and whether he has access to children are unknown.