Ordained in 1977, Father Roger Vaughn was named by the Archdiocese of Saint Paul and Minneapolis on October 13, 2014 as having a substantiated claim of sexual abuse of a minor against him outside of the Archdiocese.
Father Roger Vaughn was a member of the Canons Regular of the Order of the Holy Cross (Crosiers).
Father Vaughn worked as a pastor in the Archdiocese of Saint Paul and Minneapolis from 1970-1974.
According to the Archdiocese of Saint Paul and Minneapolis, Father Roger Vaughn worked in the following parishes:
- Crosier Seminary, Onamia, (Diocese of Saint Cloud) 1977-1980
- Weekend priest/spiritual director, Central Minnesota TEC Program, (Diocese of Saint Cloud) 1979-1984
- Parochial Vicar, St. Peter, St. Cloud, (Diocese of Saint Cloud) 1980-1984
- Parochial Vicar, St. Sabina, Chicago, (Archdiocese of Chicago) 1984-1987
- Various assignments in the state of New York, 1987-2000
Father Vaughn left the religious order in 2001 and is currently living in Yonkers, NY.