Fr. Ronald P. Petroski
- 1971-1975 St. Francis Xavier, Brooklyn, NY (BRK)
- 1976-1979 St. Anastasia, Douglaston, NY (BRK)
- 1980 On Leave, Brooklyn, NY (BRK)
- 1981-1982 Absent on Leave, Brooklyn, NY (BRK)
- 1983-1986 Released from Diocesan Assignment (BRK)
- 1986 Died
Fr. Ronald Petroski was ordained a priest in the Diocese of Brooklyn. In October 2002, Fr. Petroski was one of twelve priests and a religious brother named in a civil lawsuit alleging sexual abuse of minors. According to the civil lawsuit, Fr. Petroski allegedly abused a minor in approximately 1975 while working at St. Anastasia in Douglaston, New York. Fr. Petroski was reportedly placed on leave in 1980 and removed from ministry in 1984. Fr. Petroski is named on the Diocese of Brooklyn’s 2019 “List of Diocesan Clergy for Whom the Diocese Received Allegations of Sexual Misconduct with a Minor,” in the subsection “Diocese of Brooklyn Clergy Who Were Deceased/or Resigned Prior to a Finding of Credibility.” Fr. Petroski’s status as a priest, whereabouts and whether he had access to children from 1980 until his death in 1986 are unknown.