Fr. Rudi Gil, O.Ss.T.
- 1979 Unknown
- 1980-1981 Our Lady of Sorrows, Victoria, TX
- 1982 Unknown
- 1983-1984 St. Mary’s Cathedral, Trenton, NJ
- 1985 Unknown
- 1986-1987 St. Edward Church, Corona, CA
- 1988-1990 Our Lady of Guadalupe Church, Ontario, CA
- 1990-1993 St. Frances of Rome Church, Lake Elsinore, CA
- 1994-1998 Absent on Leave
- 1999-2018 Unknown
Notes: In 1993, Fr. Rudi Gil was accused of sexually abusing a child. He resigned from his parish assignment at St. Frances of Rome Catholic Church in Lake Elsinore and was sent to Servants of the Paraclete, an institution known for treating priests accused of child sexual abuse. During counseling, Fr. Gil allegedly admitted that he had sexually abused a child. According to the Diocese of San Bernardino, the Diocese was aware of the allegations as early at 1987, but did not suspect Fr. Gil until 1993. It was not until 2002 that the allegations were reported to law enforcement. Fr. Gil was included in the Diocese of San Bernardino’s list of clergy credibly accused of child sexual abuse. According to the Diocese of San Bernardino, Fr. Gil has been removed from the priesthood. Fr. Gil’s current whereabouts, status as a priest, and whether he has access to children are unknown.