Salvatore J. Miraglia
Fr. Salvatore J. Miraglia left the Diocese of Rockville Centre in 1982 after a complaint was made that he asked teens to disrobe. Fr. Miraglia worked at Our Holy Redeemer in Freeport, New York where the alleged allegation took place. Fr. Miraglia moved to Florida following the accusation and continued to celebrate Mass at San Isidro Church in Pompano Beach. In March 2002, Fr. Miraglia was placed on leave.
Fr. Salvatore J. Miraglia was ordained a priest on April 5, 1975 and worked at the following locations:
- 1975-1979: St. William the Abbot, Seaford, NY
- 1979-1982: Our Holy Redeemer, Freeport, NY
- 1982-1983: Sick leave
- 1983-1988: Released from Diocesan Assignment (RvC)
- 1988-1994: San Isidro, Pompano Beach, FL
- 1994-1998: Released from Diocesan Assignment
- 1998-1999: Barry University, Miami, FL (Incardinated)
- 1999-2002: Released from Diocesan Assignment
Fr. Salvatore J. Miraglia is believed to be residing in Dania, Florida.