Fr. Thomas J. Sullivan, S.J.
- 1945: Unknown
- 1946-1947: Loyola University, Los Angeles, CA
- 1948-1955: Manresa Retreat House, Azusa, CA
- 1956-1960: Hiroshima Gakuin High School, Japan
- 1961-1963: University of Santa Clara, Santa Clara, CA (SFR)
- 1964-1966: University of San Francisco, San Francisco, CA (SFR)
- 1967-1968: Jesuit Curia, Rome
- 1969: University of San Francisco, San Francisco, CA (SFR)
- 1970-1978: Newman Center University of Hawaii, Honolulu, HI
- 1979-1989: Loyola Marymount University, Los Angeles, CA
- 1990-1991: Unknown
- 1992: Died
Fr. Thomas J. Sullivan was a Jesuit priest who worked in the Archdiocese of San Francisco and Archdiocese of Los Angeles. Fr. Sullivan was accused of sexually abusing a child from 1956 to 1958 at Loyola High School. At least one civil lawsuit was filed against Fr. Sullivan. Fr. Sullivan was included in the Archdiocese of Los Angeles’ list of priests accused of sexual misconduct involving minors.