Ordained in 1971 into the Wisconsin Province of the Society of Jesus (Jesuit), Father William Stolzman’s priest file was released on January 14, 2015.
In 1990, Stolzman was incardinated into the Archdiocese of St. Paul and Minneapolis. He worked at St. Mark’s in Shakopee and was Chaplain at the Minnesota Correctional Facility in Shakopee. In 1997, Stolzman was referred to the Anodos Center for assessment because there was an allegation that he had received child pornography at his residence. Allegations of abuse were received by the archdiocese in 2008 and on June 30, 2008 Stolzman retired. In 2010 the archdiocese closed the investigation and Stolzman was informed the matter was closed and resolved in his favor.
According to his file kept by the Archdiocese of Saint Paul and Minnespolis, Father William Stolzman worked at the following parishes:
· On sabbatical, La Sorta, 1987-1988
· Associate priest, St. Mark, Shakopee, MN, 1988-1993
· Administrator, St. Mark, Shakopee, MN, 1993-1994
· Pastor, St. Mark, Shakopee, MN, 1994-2008
· Canonical Moderator, St. Mary’s, Shakopee, MN, 2007-2008
· Retired, 2008
Father William Stolzman is believed to be living in Saint Paul, MN.