Fr. Charles “Jude” Ruetten, O.F.M.
- 1956-1959 St. Mary’s, Stockton, CA (SFR)
- 1960 Serra Catholic High School, Salem, OR (P)
- 1961 St. Christopher’s, Marana, AZ (TUC)
- 1962-1963 St. John the Baptist Insian Mission, Komatke, AZ (TUC)
- 1964-1969 Holy Family, Pueblo, CO (PBL)
- 1970-2019 Unknown
Fr. Charles “Jude” Ruetten was a member of the Franciscan Friars of the Province of Saint Barbara, part of what is formally known as the Order of Friars Minor. Fr. Ruetten is known to have worked in California, Oregon, Arizona, and Colorado. In 2019, Fr. Ruetten was included in the Franciscan Friars Province of Saint Barbara’s “List of Franciscan Friars from the St. Barbara Province with Credibly (sic) Claims of Sexual Abuse of a Minor” in the section “Former Province of St. Barbara Friars Who Have Been Credibly Accused Who Have Left The Order.” According to this list, a report was made in approximately 1993 alleging that Fr. Ruetten sexually abused a minor in approximately 1963. This list also states that Fr. Ruetten left the Order of Friars Minor in approximately 1967. His current whereabouts, status as a priest, and whether he has access to children are unknown.