Fr. Conan Lee, O.F.M.
- 1945-1947 Immaculate Conception, Phoenix, AZ (TUC)
- 1948-1951 St. Elizabeth’s, Oakland, CA (SFR)
- 1952 St. Barbara’s, Santa Barbara, CA (LA); St. Francis Hospital of Santa Barbara, Santa Barbara, CA (LA)
- 1952-1953 State Teachers’ College, Santa Barbara, CA (LA)
- 1953 San Roque, Santa Barbara, CA (LA)
- 1954-1955 St. Francis of Assisi, Sacramento, CA (SAC
- 1956-1957 Holy Family, Pueblo, CO (PBL)
- 1958-1962 St. Anthony’s, Tigard, OR (P)
- 1963-1964 Sacred Heart, Winlock, WA (SEA)
- 1965-1970 St. Francis Xavier Mission, Toledo, WA (SEA)
- 1971-1975 Sacred Heart, Winlock, WA (SEA)
- 1976-1977 Old Mission, Santa Barbara, CA (LA)
- 1978: Died
Fr. Conan Lee was a member of the Franciscan Friars of the Province of Saint Barbara, part of what is formally known as the Order of Friars Minor. He was included in the Franciscan Friars Province of Saint Barbara’s “List of Franciscan Friars from the St. Barbara Province with Credibly (sic) Claims of Sexual Abuse of a Minor” in the subsection “Deceased Former Province of St. Barbara Friars Who Have Been Credibly Accused.” According to this list, a report was made in 1978 alleging that Fr. Lee sexually abused a minor from approximately 1957 to 1961.