Gabriel Guerrero, O.S.C.
- 1953-1955: Crosier Seminary, Onamia, MN (SCL)
- 1955-1957: Our Lady of the Lake Seminary, Syracuse, IN (FTW)
- 1957-1958: Crosier Community of Hastings, Hastings, NE (LIN)
- 1958-1979: Crosier Seminary, Onamia, MN (SCL)
- 1979-1990: Crosier Community of Hastings, Hastings, NE (LIN)
- 1990-2000: Crosier Community of New Rochelle, New Rochelle, NY (NY)
- 2000-2014: Crosier Community of Phoenix, Phoenix, AZ (PHX)
- 2015-2019: Unknown
Br. Gabriel Guerrero is a member of the Crosier Fathers and Brothers. While working in the Diocese of St. Cloud, Minnesota, Br. Guerrero was accused of sexually abusing at least two minor boys from approximately 1973 to 1975 at Crosier Seminary High School in Onamia, Minnesota. A total of nine survivors have come forward in Minnesota to accuse Br. Guerrero of sexual abuse. In 2000, he was sent to Phoenix, Arizona and he was reportedly removed from ministry in 2002. Br. Guerrero was included on the Crosiers’ “List of names of Crosiers with one or more credible claims of sexual abuse of minors,” in the section “The following Crosiers were named publicly. Since then, three have died and one has left the Crosier Order.” Br. Guerrero’s current whereabouts, status as a brother, and whether he has access to children are unknown.