Fr. Clarence Rudolph Grosser, O.F.M.Cap.
- 1935-1939: Holy Cross Monastery, Mt. Calvary, WI (MIL)
- 1940-1942: St. Elizabeth, Milwaukee, WI (MIL)
- 1942-1945: Sacred Heart, Yonkers, NY (NY)
- 1945-1948: St. Michael’s, Brooklyn, NY (NY)
- 1948-1956: St. John’s, New York, NY (NY)
- 1956-1958: Saint Anthony Friary, Hudson, NH (MAN)
- 1957: St. John the Baptist, New York, NY (NY)
- 1959: Mary Immaculate Friary and House of Theology, Garrison, NY (NY)
- 1959-1961: St. Francis of Assisi Chapel, Springfield, MA (SPR)
- 1961-1974: St. John’s, New York, NY (NY)
- 1974-1979: St. Lawrence Friary, Milton, MA (BOS)
- 1980-1989: St. Lawrence Friary, Abington, MA (BOS)
- 1989: Died
Fr. Clarence Rudolph Grosser, a native of Czechoslovakia, was ordained a Capuchin Franciscan Friar. Fr. Grosser was named in the Capuchin’s 2013 “Report of the Audit and Review of the Files of the Capuchin Province of St. Joseph” under the subsection “Friars with confirmed reports of sexual abuse of minors.” The details of the sexual abuse allegations, including when and where the alleged abuse occurred, are unknown.