Fr. Joseph John Henn, S.D.S.
- 1979-1982 St. Mark, Phoenix, AZ (PHX)
- 1983-1984 Loretto High School, Sacramento, CA (SAC)
- 1985-1986 Society of the Divine Savior, St. Nazianz, WI (GB)
- 1987 Salvitorian Provincial Residence, Milwaukee, WI (MIL)
- 1988-1989 St. Pius X, Wauwatosa, WI (MIL)
- 1990-1991 Unknown
- 1992-1994 Divine Savior Holy Angels High School, Milwaukee, WI (MIL)
- 1993-2006 Salvatorian Provincial Residence, Milwaukee, WI (MIL)
- 2007-2019 Unknown
Fr. Joseph Henn was ordained a Salvatorian priest. In 2003, Fr. Henn was indicted on 13 counts of child sexual abuse that occurred from approximately 1979 to 1981, when he was living and working in the Diocese of Phoenix. In 2005, Fr. Henn was found working in Rome and was subsequently arrested. In 2006, he unsuccessfully fought extradition while living under house arrest in Rome. It is believed that Fr. Henn fled and was on the run for the next 16 years. On May 28, 2019, Fr. Henn was arrested in Italy for the pending child sexual abuse charges. Fr. Henn was included on the Diocese of Phoenix’s “Names of priests of religious communities who have served in the Diocese of Phoenix and have been laicized and/or removed from ministry by their communities due to sexual misconduct with a minor.” Fr. Henn’s current whereabouts, status as a priest, and whether he has access to are unknown.