Fr. Sylvester Mancuso, O.F.M.
- 1943: St. Anthony’s, San Francisco, CA (SFR)
- 1944-1949 St. Turibius, Los Angeles, CA (LA)
- 1949-1950 St. Francis of Assis, Sacramento, CA (SAC)
- 1951: San Carlos Mission, San Carlos, AZ (TUC)
- 1951-1952: St. Boniface Indian School, Banning, CA (SD)
- 1953-1954: St. Joseph’s, Mascalero, NM (ELP)
- 1955-1958: Sacred Heart, Parker, AZ (TUC)
- 1958-1964: St. Peter’s, Bapchule, AZ (TUC)
- 1964-1971: St. Francis, Whiteriver, AZ (GLP)
- 1971-1979: St. Joseph’s, Los Angeles, CA (LA)
- 1979: Died
Fr. Sylvester Mancuso was a member of the Franciscan Friars of the Province of Saint Barbara, part of what is formally known as the Order of Friars Minor. In 2019, Fr. Mancuso was included in the Franciscan Friars Province of Saint Barbara’s, “List of Franciscan Friars from the St. Barbara Province with Credibly (sic) Claims of Sexual Abuse of a Minor” in the section, “Deceased Former Province of St. Barbara Friars Who Have Been Credibly Accused.” According to this list, reports were made in approximately 1999 and 2004 alleging that Fr. Mancuso sexually abused a minor in approximately 1961 and in the 1970s. This list also states that Fr. Mancuso worked on an Indian Mission in Arizona from approximately 1973 to 1978.