Fr. Neil P. McLaughlin, S.J.
- 1959-1960 Woodstock College, Woodstock, MD (BAL)
- 1960-1962 Our Lady of Martyrs Tertianship, Auriesville, NY (ALB)
- 1961-1964 Scranton Preparatory School, Scranton, PA (SCR)
- 1964-1965 St. Paul the Apostle, Highland Park, NJ (MET)
- 1965-1983 Georgetown University Hospital, Washington, D.C (WDC)
- 1965-1986 Scranton Preparatory School, Scranton, PA (SCR)
- 1971-1995 St. John Bosco, Conyngham, PA (SCR)
- 1983-2006 University of Scranton, Scranton, (SCR)
- 2006-2008 Jesuit Fathers and Brothers Maryland Provincial Curia, Baltimore, MD (BAL)
- 2008-2010 Colombiere Jesuit Community, Baltimore, MD (BAL)
- 2011-2019 Unknown
Fr. Neil P. McLaughlin was ordained a Jesuit priest. In 2010, Jesuit officials in Maryland investigated allegations that Fr. McLaughlin sexually abused minors while he was in Scranton, Pennsylvania. In the course of the investigation, Fr. McLaughlin admitted that there may be other victims of similar sexual misconduct in the Diocese of Scranton. Fr. McLaughlin was removed from ministry in 2006 following credible allegations of misconduct and upon discovering an allegation of sexual misconduct that had been made decades earlier. Fr. McLaughlin was included in the 2018 Pennsylvania Grand Jury report. Fr. McLaughlin was included on the Diocese of Scranton’s “List of Individuals for Whom Allegations of Sexual Abuse of a Minor Have Been Admitted, established, or determined to be credible.” Fr. McLaughlin was added to the Archdiocese of Baltimore’s “List of Priests and Clergy Accused of Child Sexual Abuse.” Fr. McLaughlin was also included on the Maryland Jesuit’s list of “Jesuits with a credible or established offense against a minor who are current Maryland Province Jesuits or are current Jesuits from another Province whose offense took place in the Maryland Province.” Fr. McLaughlin sexually abused minors in Dunmore, Pennsylvania; Scranton, Pennsylvania; Woodstock, Maryland; Georgia, Massachusetts, and New York. Fr. McLaughlin’s whereabouts, status as a priest, and whether he has access to children are unknown.