Msgr. Mark “Marc”, “Marcel” Medaer, C.I.C.M.
- 1950 Unknown
- 1951 Missionhurst Central House of the Immaculate Heart of Mary Missions, Arlington, VA
- 1952-1956 St. Agnes, San Antonio, TX
- 1957-1959 St. Malachy, Philadelphia, PA
- 1960-1961 St. Therese of the Child Jesus, San Diego, CA
- 1962 Our Lady of Guadalupe, Calexico, CA
- 1963-1971 Our Lady of Perpetual Help, Brawley, CA
- 1972-1977 Patton State Hospital, Patton, CA (Chaplain)
- 1978-1983 Our Lady of Guadalupe, Calexico, CA
- 1984-1992 St. Peter Church, Fallbrook, CA
- 1992 Alpine Rainbow Conservation Camp, Fallbrook, CA
- 1993 Retired
- 1993 Died
Fr. Mark Medaer was ordained a priest of the Missionhurst Congregation of the Immaculate Heart of Mary. In the early 2000s, a man reported to the Diocese of San Diego that he had been sexually abused as a child in 1982 by Fr. Medaer while Fr. Medaer was working at Our Lady of Guadalupe in Calexico. Fr. Medaer was included in the Diocese of San Diego’s list of priests where the Diocese has received a credible allegation involving sexual abuse of a minor.