Fr. Owen da Silva (de Silva), O.F.M.
- 1930-1937: St. Anthony’s, Santa Barbara, CA (LA)
- 1937-1939: De Paul Conservatory of Music, Chicago, IL (CHI)
- 1939-1940: St. Anthony’s, Santa Barbara, CA (LA)
- 1940-1943: St. Mary’s, Phoenix, AZ (TUC)
- 1943-1947: Serra Retreat, Malibu, CA (LA)
- 1947-1952: St. Francis Retreat, San Juan Bautista, CA (LA)
- 1952-1957: Casa de Paz y Bien, Scottsdale, AZ (TUC)
- 1957-1964: Holy Cross Retreat, Mesilla Park, NM (LSC)
- 1964-1966: Casa de Paz y Bien, Scottsdale, AZ (TUC)
- 1967: Died
Fr. Owen da Silva was a member of the Franciscan Friars of the Province of Saint Barbara, part of what is formally known as the Order of Friars Minor. In a 2008 civil lawsuit filed against the Franciscan Friars, Old Mission Santa Barbara, Fr. da Silva was accused of child sexual abuse while he worked at St. Anthony’s Seminary in Santa Barbara, California. In 2019, Fr. da Silva was included in the Franciscan Friars Province of Saint Barbara’s “List of Franciscan Friars from the St. Barbara Province with Credibly (sic) Claims of Sexual Abuse of a Minor” in the section “Deceased Former Province of St. Barbara Friars Who Have Been Credibly Accused.” According to this list, a report was made in 2004 alleging that Fr. da Silva sexually abused a minor from approximately 1936 to 1937.