Fr. Keith F. Pecklers, S.J.
- 1992-2004: Jesuit Provincial’s Office, New York, NY (NY)
- 2003: The Jesuit Community at Boston College, Newton, MA (BO)
- 2004-2017: Abroad: Coll Bellarmino, Via del Seminario, Rome Italy (NY)
- 2006-2018: Jesuit Provincial’s Office, New York, NY (NY)
- 2007: The Jesuit Community at Boston College, Newton, MA (BO)
- 2010: University of Notre Dame Du Lac, Notre Dame, IN (FTW)
- 2019: Unknown
Fr. Keith Pecklers was ordained a Jesuit priest. Prior to his ordination, Fr. Pecklers was reportedly a music director for St. Paul’s Church in Jersey City, New Jersey. In testimony before the New Jersey Senate Judiciary Commission in 2010, one man alleged that Fr. Pecklers sexually abused him when he was approximately 14 years old in approximately 1976 at St. Paul’s. Fr. Pecklers was purportedly 17 years old at the time the abuse began and turned 18 during the abuse, which the survivor reports lasted at least one year. The plaintiff settled with Archdiocese of Newark in 2008. It is reported that Fr. Pecklers remains an active priest. His whereabouts and whether he has access to children are unknown.