Fr. Henry Perez, S.M.
- 1974-1976: Notre Dame Des Victoires, San Francisco, California (SFR)
- 1977-1978: St. Matthew’s, Phoenix, AZ (PHX)
- 1979-1980: St. Mary’s, Chandler, AZ (PHX)
- 1981: St. Margaret, Tempe, AZ (PHX)
- 1982: Immaculate Heart of Mary, Phoenix, AZ (PHX)
- 1983-1984: Our Lady of Perpetual Help, Glendale, AZ (PHX)
- 1985-1986: Holy Spirit, Fountain Valley, CA (ORG)
- 1987-1989: St. Edward, Dana Point, CA (ORG)
- 1990-1992: St. Anne’s, Santa Ana, CA (ORG)
- 1993-2001: Inactive Leave (ORG)
- 2002: Unknown
- 2003: Died
Fr. Perez was included in the Archdiocese of Los Angeles’, “Report to the People of God: Clergy Sexual Abuse Archdiocese of Los Angeles.” According to this report, Fr. Henry Perez was originally ordained a Marist priest in Arizona. He was incardinated into the Diocese of Orange, California, in May 1989. In 1991, Fr. Perez left active ministry and was placed on administrative leave without faculties in the Diocese of Orange. In 1993, two lawsuits were filed against Fr. Perez that accused him of sexually abusing a minor boy from approximately the late 1970s to early 1980s while he worked in the Diocese of Phoenix. Fr. Perez was indicted on six felony charges of sexual conduct with a minor and one charge of misdemeanor public sexual indecency. Shortly following the indictment, Fr. Perez died. Fr. Perez was named in the Diocese of Orange’s “List of Credibly Accused Priests Incardinated in the Diocese of Orange” in the section “Removed from ministry (forbidden from presenting himself as a priest or from performing any priestly functions).” Fr. Perez was also included on the Diocese of Phoenix’s “List of names of priests of religious communities who have served in the Diocese of Phoenix and have been laicized and/or removed from ministry by their communities due to sexual misconduct with a minor.” Fr. Perez’s whereabouts and whether he had access to children from 1992 until his death in 2003 are unknown.