Fr. Thomas Patrick Purcell, S.M.
- 1973-1977: S.A. Colegio Santa Maria, Lima, Peru (StLProv)
- 1978: Immaculate Conception, Columbia, IL (Bel)
- 1979-1981: Unknown
- 1982-1983: St. Odilia, Tucson, AZ (TUC)
- 1983-1984: In Residence, Sacred Heart, Nogales, AZ (TUC)
- 1985-1986: Unknown
- 1987: St. Francis, Mojave, CA (FRS)
- 1988: St. Joseph, Boron, CA (FRS)
- 1989-1990: St. Mary’s, Buttonwillow, CA (FRS)
- 1991: St. Francis, Mojave, CA (FRS)
- 1992: St. Francis, Bakersfield, CA (FRS)
- 1993: Our Lady of Mercy/St. Patrick’s, Merced, CA (FRS)
- 1994-1996: Sacred Heart, Planada, CA (FRS)
- 1997-2019: Unknown
Fr. Thomas Patrick Purcell was ordained a priest of the Society of Mary. In 2002, Fr. Purcell was arrested for child sexual abuse. In 2003, he was subsequently sentenced to nine and a half years in prison. Fr. Purcell was named on the Diocese of Tucson’s “List of clergy and other Church personnel identified by the Diocese of Tucson with assignments, employment or ministry service within the Diocese about whom the Diocese is aware of credible allegations of sexual misconduct involving a minor.” Fr. Purcell’s current status as a priest, his whereabouts, and whether he has access to children are unknown.