Br. Vincent De Paul (William Rettino), C.F.X.
Joined the Congregation: 1958
- 1959-1961 Unknown
- 1962-1963 Don Bosco Hall, Detroit, MI (DET)
- 1964-1972 Holy Name School, Brooklyn, NY (BRK) 1
- 1973-1975 Ryken High School, Leonardtown, MD (WDC)
- 1976-1977 Diocese of Brooklyn, Cluster School, Brooklyn, NY (BRK)
- 1978-1981 Boy Scouts of America, Middletown, NY (NY)
- 1982-1992 St. Joseph by the Sea High School, Staten Island, NY (NY)
- 1993-1994 Our Lady of Good Counsel High School, Wheaton, MD (WDC)
- 1995-2000 St. Joseph by the Sea High School, Staten Island, NY (NY)
- 2001-2019 Unknown
Br. Vincent De Paul (William Rettino) was a member of and joined the Brothers of St. Francis Xavier in 1958. Br. Rettino was named on the Xaverian Brothers’ 2019 list of “Deceased or former Xaverian Brothers with a credible or established offense against a minor (anyone under the age of 18).” According to the Xaverian Brothers, a report was made in 1992 that Br. Rettino allegedly sexually abused at least one minor from approximately the late 1960s to the early 1970s in Brooklyn, New York. Br. Rettino reportedly withdrew from the Xaverian Brothers in 2006. Br. Rettino’s status as a brother, whereabouts, and whether he has access to children are unknown.