Fr. James Norbert Thompson, C.M.
- 1936-1939: St. Vincent de Paul, Chicago, IL (CHI)
- 1940: St. Katherine’s, New Orleans, LA (NO)
- 1941-1943: St. Vincent de Paul, Chicago, IL (CHI)
- 1944-1946: US Navy Chaplain, Chicago, IL (CHI)
- 1947-1951: St. Joseph, New Orleans, LA (NO)
- 1952-1964: Holy Trinity, Dallas, TX (DAL)
- 1965: St. Vincent de Paul, Phoenix, AZ (TUC)
- 1966-1968: St. Vincent’s, Cape Girardeau, MO (SPC)
- 1969-1975: St. Francis’ Hospital, Cape Girardeau, MO (SPC)
- 1976-1982: St. Mary’s Seminary, Perryville, MO (STL)
- 1982: Died
Fr. James Norbert Thompson was ordained a Vincentian priest. Fr. Thompson worked in Phoenix, Arizona, for approximately one year. In 2008, Fr. Thompson was named on the Diocese of Tucson’s “List of Clergy and other Church Personnel Identified by the Diocese of Tucson with Assignments, Employment or Ministry Service in the Diocese about Whom the Diocese Is Aware of Credible Allegations of Sexual Misconduct Involving a Minor.” The details of the sexual abuse allegations, including when and where the alleged abuse occurred, are unknown.